background

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Where have I been?

So I've totally sucked at blogging lately, but I swear I have a really good excuse! First trimester of pregnancy is a lot of work! . . . That's right, John and I are expecting a baby in May!

Now that I'm gaining my energy back and not feeling like I'm going to fall asleep at any moment, I want to recommit to blogging. I'm not going to promise daily posts or anything, but at the very least once or twice a week should be manageable! Well, at least once a week because I plan to do weekly pregnancy updates =) I'm planning to do a ton more cooking posts, some homemade cleaning recipes and some home decor/project posts too!

See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. I wrote a comment on your miscarriage survivor post (mentioned Kate & Will's baby) and have been checking in on you ever since! I had so hoped and prayed that your absence was because of a pregnancy! Congratulations!!! Strangely enough...I'm due in May as well! May 22 with a little girl :) Thank you for being so open about your miscarriage, it helped me see I wasn't the only one out there. I look forward to watching your pregnancy journey....and OH MY the first trimester is ROUGH! Love from Texas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you so much! How crazy... I'm due the 22nd as well!!! =) That's so awesome! I'm so glad my post was helpful to even one person. I'm so happy for you... congrats on your little one! Praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy for you! Happy 15 weeks to us!

    ReplyDelete