background

Sunday, January 19, 2014

22 Weeks

How Far Along: 22w 3d

Baby Is The Size Of: A Papaya

Baby's Development: Baby boy's lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. Baby is also sleeping in cycles now (12-14 hrs/day). Oh! And I forgot to mention in last week's post that at the last ultrasound (when I was 21w 6d) baby boy was measuring at 22w4d... almost a week ahead!

Sleep: Still awful. Still sleeping with ice packs. Still waking up itching. Still waking up to go to the bathroom multiple times a night. Still having back and hip pain. Good news... the testing for cholestasis came back negative. Bad news... that means I still have no idea why my feet and hands are itching like this! I go in again next week to the dr so hopefully I can get an answer. I have a feeling though that it's just a symptom of pregnancy as a result of all the extra hormones. Which is bad. Because it means there won't be any treatment!

Movement: Starting to feel more little movements here and there! It's so weird!

Cravings: Cereal, milk, fajitas, pizza and Mountain Dew Baja Blast

Aversions: Nothing too bad this week. Other than the stinky garbage!

Gender: Baby BOY! All I can think about is sports and trucks and blue and boy stuff all the time now!

Best Moment This Week: Not baby related, but John's sister finally got married! I'm so beyond excited for her! They did a simple courthouse wedding and John was her witness. It was beyond adorable to see how proud he was when he got home!

Looking Forward To: Feeling more movements and getting started on all my nursery projects! John is actually starting the trim right now in the hallway and nursery! (over 7 months after we put the flooring in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment