background

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Homemade Windex

As I mentioned in this post, I'm always looking for ways to save money on things that I need.

When I came across a recipe for homemade Windex I about jumped for joy!

We go through a ton of Windex around here. I use it to clean counter tops, wipe down all our appliances, clean mirrors and of course, clean windows!

I love this recipe because it works exactly like the real thing and it is so much cheaper to make than to buy. I mean really, why pay so much for something that's mostly water?!




What You Will Need:

Spray Bottle
1oz Ammonia
4oz Isopropyl Alcohol
Water

Step One: Pour 1oz Ammonia in spray bottle.


Step Two: Pour 4oz Isopropyl Alcohol in bottle.


Step Three: Fill with water. Shake gently to mix.


It's that simple! Homemade Windex for pennies on the dollar! 


1 comment: