background

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tropical Fruit Smoothie

I love, love, love this time of the year! The sun is shining! (well, sometimes..) It's getting warmer! The flowers are blooming! And best of all, there are so many yummy fresh fruits available!

Watermelon is one of my absolute favorites. If I buy one it's my only snack until the whole thing is gone. I don't want to waste one bit.

Well, since I have a ton of watermelon around the house right now, I thought I'd try to incorporate it into a smoothie. I made this up on a whim and it turned out amazing!

The nice thing about watermelon is it's so juicy you don't need to add any liquid to the recipe. I love how simple this recipe is and I will definitely be making it again!

You Will Need:

2 Cups Diced Watermelon (Fresh)
1 Cup Diced Mangoes (I used frozen)
1 Cup Diced Pineapple (I used canned)
4-8 Ice Cubes (Depending on the consistency you prefer)



Combine all of your ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until desired consistency is reached.


I'm telling you, this thing was amazing. It was delicious, very low cal, full of vitamins and totally quick and easy! You have got to try one!!! Happy Blending!

No comments:

Post a Comment