background

Thursday, December 5, 2013

16 Weeks

How Far Along: 16w exactly

Baby Is The Size Of: An Avocado

Baby's Development: Baby can now hear our voices! This makes me so excited! I love that baby will have the next 20 weeks or so to learn to recognize John and my voice! Baby is also growing nails and forming taste buds this week.

Sleep:Sleep is still rough with my constant back and hip pain. I toss and turn most nights, but that could also be from the crazy dreams! I've been having the craziest, most vivid dreams this pregnancy. Most are totally random and filled with random people I'm no longer even in contact with. So weird! I'm hoping soon I'll dream about baby though!

Movement: Still haven't felt any movement yet and I'm dying for that first flutter! I'm hoping sometime this week I'll feel baby Wallace for the first time. Cross your fingers for me!

Cravings:Still craving clementines (Cuties)! I eat 3-4 a day and go through a bag a week! Still craving salty foods. Lately I've been really wanting Mexican food but I've yet to have it =( And the frozen taquitos I'm eating constantly are not cutting it. I NEED fajitas. ASAP

Aversions: Still having a rough time with smells. I have a feeling it will be this way my whole pregnancy. Also, really not wanting anything to do with cooking chicken. Used to be my favorite but I think I've only cooked it twice since I've been pregnant.

Gender:We find out next weekend!!! I'M SO EXCITED! I don't know how people wait to find out until their baby is born. I can barely handle waiting until 17 weeks!

Best Moment This Week: Realizing it's only a week until we find out baby Wallace's gender!

Looking Forward To: Starting to plan the nursery! I can't wait to find out baby's gender on the 15th. After that it's on! Also looking forward to my bump getting bigger! Still feeling like I don't look pregnant yet (to strangers at least). I can't wait til the bump is more defined and obvious.



2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's your due date twin :) You look great and I can totally tell you're bumping!! It's looking like one of those cute basketball belly's. I have a loaf of bread taped to my stomach look....NOT nearly as cute. I can't wait to find out the gender! I'm agreeing with your boy prediction-do the ring test! It was right for me :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How are you? Bump any bigger? Have you found out what you are having yet?

    ReplyDelete