background

Sunday, December 22, 2013

18 Weeks

How Far Along: 18w 3d

Baby Is The Size Of: A Sweet Potato

Baby's Development:Our baby BOY is about 5 1/2 inches long! He's yawning, hiccuping (which I'll be able to feel eventually...so weird), kicking a punching around in there.

Sleep: Still crazy dreams. Still getting up a few times a night. Still tossing and turning from back/hip pain. Sooo not much has changed

Movement: Still waiting!!! I'm starting to get really impatient....

Cravings: All the same things! Cuties, pickles, fajitas (although I haven't had any in over a week! I'm dying!), pizza (again, haven't been eating it though) and Mountain Dew Baja Blast! I keep forgetting to mention it. I can't tell you how many times I went to Taco Bell and walked in just for a large Baja Blast. haha The workers always look at me like I'm nuts when I don't order any food.

Aversions: Still chicken and food with weird consistencies. 

Gender: We have a little BOY!!!! Mommy's intuition was right! Can't wait to meet my little guy!

Best Moment This Week: Finding out we're having a little boy!!!

Looking Forward To: We have our anatomy scan tomorrow so we'll get to see our little boy again. Two weeks in a row... so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment